We are so glad you have landed on this page and that you are here. During COVID-19, we wanted to let our community know the services that Hello Life is providing during this unprecedented time. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- All peer mentoring services are available and running. Peer mentoring is currently being facilitated by phone, text, emails and Zoom meetings. Please email us for more information.
- All online Peer ran support groups via Facebook are still running and will continue to run. Peer ran groups available for various different eating disorders.
- Zoom support groups, both in text form only and video chat are available. Please email us for more information.
- Financial assistance to make eating disorder treatment accessible to all is still available. This includes all mental health and medical services directly related to eating disorder recovery. Please email us for information if this is something you are in need of.
- Digital body image workbooks for teens and adults . Please email us to receive your free copy.
- Live Facebook video feeds for support
- Support for families and parents of youth struggling with eating disorders still available
- Support for youth at home struggling with body image and disordered eating still available
Please see the list below of other wonderful agencies providing eating disorder support during this difficult time:
- Living Proof MN. Daily virtual support groups via Zoom.
Find them at http://www.livingproofmn.com
- Live meal support on Instagram with @covid19eatingsupport
- Care for your Anxiety free tool kit: https://t.e2ma.net/click/egpbxf/q9jsp2d/2yfb57